• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are the Mad Magazine collectors?
10 10

1,272 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

Looks like a tattoo ‼️😷

At one time I thought about getting a tattoo. I was going to get an AEN bust Like the mail away one. Then I came to my senses...

Fun story how I got this. Was at a flea market and saw something on a lady’s table. I slightly bumped the table and something fell on the ground. I picked it up and on a wire hanger was this! I hadn’t even noticed it when I walked up. I asked how much and she said $20. I couldn’t open my wallet fast enough. What ever it was I was looking at on the table, I forgot all about it...

21 hours ago, Robot Man said:

At one time I thought about getting a tattoo. I was going to get an AEN bust Like the mail away one. Then I came to my senses...

Fun story how I got this. Was at a flea market and saw something on a lady’s table. I slightly bumped the table and something fell on the ground. I picked it up and on a wire hanger was this! I hadn’t even noticed it when I walked up. I asked how much and she said $20. I couldn’t open my wallet fast enough. What ever it was I was looking at on the table, I forgot all about it...

That t-shirt is really cool👍👍there can’t be too many of those originals still around from 1958‼️‼️ Great purchase👏👏😷

Mad Mystery Record Rules!

It's a great big, beautiful, wonderful, incredible, super-spectacular day
And your heart is humming with good times coming
And you got that happy feeling things are going your way
All the bells are ringing and a little bird's singing while he sits on your windowsill
Singing yessiree, I can surely see, it will plainly be, most definitely
A super-spectacular day! Untilllllllll...

Your sister pours glue in her hair and blames you
And your neighbor says that you're abusing her cat
And you just left the john with the water turned on
And the house gets all wet and your mother's upset
And you'd die if you knew what your dad's gonna do
And your python gets loose and you know it's no use
And you cry there in fear and it's now very clear...
That it's not such a super-spectacular day!

Mad Super Special 31 - Summer 80 - 1.jpg

Mad Super Special 31 - Summer 80 - 2.jpg

Edited by MAR1979