• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got Heshka?
6 6

315 posts in this topic

Been a fan of Heshka for years and somehow just found this thread! What a treat to see all the recreations he’s done for you guys over the years. While I am on a commission waiting list and contemplating what I might get, I was wondering if any of you could post some of your non super hero commissions from him?

Edited by ZimmermanTelegram

All:

To see more of Ryan's own creative output just use this link and you will see a prolific amount of things that he has done in his own style.  We have only seen one side of his talents on these boards in the recreations that the golden age covers that we have all asked him to do, so know that all of you whom commissioned pieces helped him bring this artwork of his own to fruition.  I think that is really cool, knowing that we helped to some extent.  This thread is full of a bunch of golden age comic book collectors that many I presume are drawn to the creativity of the craftsmanship for those whom created these stories and the artwork that goes along with them.  A very cool talent to have and again thanks to Ryan for all of the awesome preproduction covers that you have done so far.  I only wish you had the time to do more of them.  Use the linky below to view a bunch of Ryan's cool artwork.  Awesome stuff!

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=573962864&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS1019US1019&sxsrf=AM9HkKlK4ztWc1oS5zP0eJKvsXpg1Xk5kg:1697506823821&q=ryan+heshka+artist&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=2ahUKEwiFhvPZ-fuBAxXyLUQIHWmnB2sQ0pQJegQIDhAB&biw=1534&bih=746&dpr=1