• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got Heshka?
6 6

315 posts in this topic

Time to resurrect this thread with Ryan's latest and greatest piece that arrived today---since gators taken many of the classic pre robin Tec covers, I was excited to know the 29 had not been recreated. For those of you that are unfamiliar with Heshka's work--he only paints a GA cover once which makes it very special (thumbs u The 29 was exciting to have done since it is Ryan's favorite pre robin book. Enjoy!

76c493d9.jpg

I already told benny it was wrong of him to do that to me....I have the heska 27 and 31 and had planned to add the 29 and 35, but NOOOO...benny had to go behind my back and snake it from me... hehe

I already told benny it was wrong of him to do that to me....I have the heska 27 and 31 and had planned to add the 29 and 35, but NOOOO...benny had to go behind my back and snake it from me... hehe
:kidaround: when people call me Benny that normally means they like me lol

:kidaround: when people call me Benny that normally means they like me lol
or are :mad: at you hm

Thanks, geeks!

I'm going to steer clear of this family feud...