• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con Saturday Aug 28

17 posts in this topic

Hi there, just wanted to ask some general questions about the upcoming show in Baltimore. I've never gone to one of these and I have seen events like this in the past the line wraps around the convention center by 9am. Are these people waiting to get tickets at the door? I ordered tickets online via Ticketmaster, can I just walk right in with those and not wait in that stupid line?

Also, Todd McFarlane is supposed to be there Saturday and I couldn't find out what time he is supposed to be there, if he is signing, how much it costs for signatures etc. And will CGC be there for SS events?

Thanks everyone!

LM410

Compared to the other convention held here (Otakon), this con is much smaller and the line WILL NOT wrap around the whole building. Will it spill outside? Most likely.

If you pre-regged there is a seperate line for that.

I think the line usually starts around 6:30 or 7:00. I think last year it wrapped around inside the convention hall and then upstairs. The box office opens up about 30 minutes before the show so if you have someone to hold your place you can grab tickets before the doors open. I ordered my ticket through TicketMaster and it showed up a few days ago.

CGC won't be at the convention by our very own NYComics will have a CAW there to do SS books. You might want to PM him to get all the info.. or check his thread in the Signature Forum.

I think the line usually starts around 6:30 or 7:00. I think last year it wrapped around inside the convention hall and then upstairs. The box office opens up about 30 minutes before the show so if you have someone to hold your place you can grab tickets before the doors open. I ordered my ticket through TicketMaster and it showed up a few days ago.

CGC won't be at the convention by our very own NYComics will have a CAW there to do SS books. You might want to PM him to get all the info.. or check his thread in the Signature Forum.

Last I heard, there will be NO SS for McFarlane.

In my experience, the best thing to do (since you're in MD and not too far) is pre-order your tickets. Go to the show an hour or two after it starts. The line for those with pre-purchased tickets will be short/non-existent by then. Walk up to the booth, get your wristband and walk on in

I've walked past the mob of costumed fans so many times in my suit & tie

Did they point and laugh? :baiting:

Guys I will be there the entire weekend. Table A124 Make sure you come by and say hello. I will be getting sketches done, as well as sketching for fellow boardies. I'm not a professional but I draw a killer Deadpool and Snake Eyes. Maybe even a nice Black Suite Spiderman.

Guys I will be there the entire weekend. Table A124 Make sure you come by and say hello. I will be getting sketches done, as well as sketching for fellow boardies. I'm not a professional but I draw a killer Deadpool and Snake Eyes. Maybe even a nice Black Suite Spiderman.

USPS Box Art from LBJARM! Still have it around.

DSC_0531.jpg

You should start working on drawing more Harley Quinn

;)