• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submit for pre-screening?

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Yes, provided you submit the minimum of 50 books through the same tier of service, you can use the online forms for prescreening. You would want to list your books on several invoices and note on the printed copies of each form that it is a Prescreen and the minimum grade desired. The books will be screened and then graded, at the end of the grading process you will be charged. If you use an internet submission form, you don't need to worry about the totals shown, as they will be adjusted after the screening.

Gemma, correct me if i'm wrong...if you use the online form you need to be sure to open a new form, with a different invoice number, for each block of books. I believe each invoice holds 15 books. I've been told there is an invoice that holds 30 though.

I was stupid enough to save the online form, fill in the basics, duplicate, then populate them with my pre-screen books. All of the forms had the same invoice number which created issues at CGC.

• Administrator

The PDF online form will only allow 15 lines or comics(if you enter one per line) to be listed, so at least 4 of these forms would need to be used. A new invoice number is assigned each time the form is accessed. This form will allow you to specify that the submission is for a Prescreen, similar to the paper submission forms.

The online step-by-step form will allow 30 comics to be listed (as this is the maximum number that can be shipped in a box) so at least two of these forms would need to be printed. This form does not have an option for Prescreen so it would have to be manually written on the copies once printed.