• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Multi-Pack Thread
7 7

376 posts in this topic

I have a sealed 3 pack of war comics featuring Weird War Tales #64 (first Miller art at DC), Unknown Soldier 319 and a Sgt Rock 317. no pics to show you unfortunately

That's OK, it sounds like a cool 3-pack!

I have one or two of these as well. It's a DC. It's the Whitman Sgt Rocks that are impossible, in 3-packs or loose.

I am going to shoot some more pics tonight. It was fun going through all the 3-paks. They have very easy access right now. :whee:

I organized mine not too long ago - they are fun to go through. The collection I pick from has some Charltons but I can't remember if the P&BB is combined with HKP or another Charlton title. Will have to check next time I'm there. They're cool looking.

More DC Whitman 3-packs!

Three HTF issues in one pack! Very cool to see a Target price tag on this pack. I'm going to have to start researching a list of stores that are represented by price stickers on the Whitman multi-packs. hm

Batman #313, Flash #275, and DC Comics Presents #11

162448.jpg.f098f9ebe1a2d23332e49c2dbb92bda1.jpg

162449.jpg.6ab8a6be58e29b746a919af378d0bd0f.jpg

Nice Warlord!

I haven't updated this thread in awhile, but thought to do so with some new additions.

Thrilled to add all these to my multipack collection.

The Scooby Doo's were a huge score for me personally, as I got both the Gold Key and Whitman variant - likely the only time you will ever see these two multipack versions pictured side-by-side.

The Casper is my second multipack with record, and these 45 rpm record versions are proving to be next to impossible to find.

The Avengers has Howard the Duck 13 in it (first KISS), and note these are the scarcer Whitman versions with the diamond price box and bar code (with a ratio of approximately 1:10 to the counterpart newsstand price version). I have the MTU 58 35 cent price variant as well, so this was a neat multi-pack pick up.

They are all really cool for me, and I have a newfound appreciation for the colours on the Harvey's (comix and bag toppers), but I singled out the ones I did as they were some of the highlights:

ScoobyGK_zpsegcfksvr.jpg

Scooby_Whitman_zpsjseii4nf.jpg

Casper_record_zps635dozyu.jpg

Casper_record_back_zpssfpjk3uh.jpg

Spooky_zpskgjanopq.jpg

DK_zpsb0uyytkr.jpg

Richie_zpsr93vn0fz.jpg

Richie2_zpsk3sslek4.jpg

Batman_zps2skm6sqj.jpg

Shazam_zpsldfp09mp.jpg

Avengers_zpsgcrxbfim.jpg

MTU_zpsk0ph9ciw.jpg

ROTLA_zpsd9oyjjhi.jpg

ROTLA2_zpsfagijqvl.jpg

Daffy_zpspcvxjstk.jpg

Daffy_Whitman_zpsubap9hx8.jpg

Hey, I tried to identify the other books with IM 55.

It looks like they are all February

Iron Man #55 (front)

Sub-Mariner #58 (back)

Captain America #n/a (middle)

Unknown book (middle)

Here's the back cover:

multimag_0_92_bc.jpg

Cap #158 was from Feb. 1973 (yellow cover).