• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Multi-Pack Thread
7 7

376 posts in this topic

To all you knowledgeable pack fans, what is the middle copy of A-10 that has Superman 257 and Jimmy Olsen 153 on the outside showing? At one point I was putting together a list of DC packs and what was included in each. Maybe I need to get back to that.

To all you knowledgeable pack fans, what is the middle copy of A-10 that has Superman 257 and Jimmy Olsen 153 on the outside showing? At one point I was putting together a list of DC packs and what was included in each. Maybe I need to get back to that.

I don't know much about the DC packs. Post some images of multi-packs to help get some thread views and I bet someone who knows will pop in with the answer.

I have been making a list of such 3 packs. Since, as far as I know, they do not include

variants, I have not been trying to buy them. My list which is build primarily from

e-bay ads currently has 96 3-packs (plus 2-packs, 4-packs, and 5-packs). It includes

the A-10 in question but the third comic remains unknown. Good luck.

If you want, I can send you what I have and maybe we can get a good list together. Yours seems to have more than mine, but you never know. I will be getting the A-10 pack in a few days and when I do I will let you know what the other book is. I know what I want it to be... :) but that's a long shot.

I've got two cool new additions to the DCW hoard!

This pack is unusual in that it includes Wonder Woman #260 which is somewhat commonly seen in a 3-pack with Wonder Woman #255, #257, #260 (#255 in middle). Not many DC Whitmans have been spotted in multiple combos! The awesome thing about this pack is that it's the first time I've ever seen a multi-pack that contains Superboy & LSH #257!

:cloud9:

whitman3-packbraveandbold156wonderwoman260B.jpg

whitman3-packaction501action496superboylsh257B.jpg

I have never seen this 2-pack before, and haven't ever seen either of these comics in any other pack combo! On top of that, these are two tough to find issues, and super tough in HG.

^^

whitman3-packaction501action496superboylsh257A.jpg

whitman3-packbraveandbold156wonderwoman260A.jpg

Very nice. Given the damage to the bags, are you going to still keep them sealed?

As sharp as the comics look and as damaged as the bag looks it would make sense to release them. However I can't see doing that unless I can locate a similar undamaged pack. I'm very conflicted but can't accept the idea of opening this pack without that replacement first! :insane:

Another addition to the DC Whitman multipack hoard! I've seen this package before so it's not impossible to find, but it's taken a while for me to find one to buy for my collection!

Whitman 3-pack $.99

Contents:

Superboy/Legion #246, #247, #248

superboy246.jpgsuperboy247.jpgsuperboy248.jpg

whitman3-packsuperboylsh246superboylsh247superboylsh248A.jpg

whitman3-packsuperboylsh246superboylsh247superboylsh248B.jpg

Anybody ever see any Archie multi-packs? I picked up 2 sealed bags of 4 of the Archie Christian comics at a local flea market this morning (Archie's Parables, Archie and Mr. Weatherbee and 2 other comics). They appear to be in NM/NM+ condition. Here are front and back pics:

ArchieMulti-PackFront_zpsaf0873d0.jpg

ArchieMulti-PackBack_zps3bee1049.jpg

Edited by Shark

I just received a sealed Archie 3-pak that includes Archie's Joke Book #186, Jughead #218 and Laugh #268 from July 1973. All 3 comics appear to be in pristine 9.6/9.8 condition.

So what would you guys do? Leave them sealed or break 'em out and have them graded? (shrug)

I just received a sealed Archie 3-pak that includes Archie's Joke Book #186, Jughead #218 and Laugh #268 from July 1973. All 3 comics appear to be in pristine 9.6/9.8 condition.

So what would you guys do? Leave them sealed or break 'em out and have them graded? (shrug)

I'd leave em be.

Three comics have sat in their original packaging for more than 40 years.

:idea: I'll break them out, send them elsewhere to be encapsulated, and I still won't be able to read them.

I will, however, have destroyed any value that the original packaging may have added to the three books.

Brilliant.

Three comics have sat in their original packaging for more than 40 years.

:idea: I'll break them out, send them elsewhere to be encapsulated, and I still won't be able to read them.

I will, however, have destroyed any value that the original packaging may have added to the three books.

Brilliant.

:acclaim::baiting: