• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2, March 18-20, 2011, Chicago, IL.

390 posts in this topic

I'll be there...

My lady just got the heads up on my Con schedule in March. She's not happy.

Emerald City

C2E2

maybe MegaCon

& Wondercon right at the beginning of April.

March is a rough month.

I'll definitely be at C2E2 because I really enjoyed it this year (and I will miss the 2nd Wizard Toronto as a result as they are on the same weekend).

I want to go to Emerald City, but I do enjoy Wondercon immensely... I got to talk to Jim from ECCC a bit when he was here last weekend and I really want to come out and support his event.

Once again Megacon falls off my potential con list. One of these years....

I went to the Chicago Wizard show and was kind of bored except when trying to navigate the celebrity area to get out. I'm not much of a back issue digger and the OA selection, while nice, was out of my budget.

I liked being downtown, and there were more guests to meet and publishers to talk to (at C2E2). Plus I got to hang with Jon and his posse.

I'm not going back. I would rather try to do Emerald City or MegaCon. C2E2 was too expensive. Chicago is not New York.

Thought I would do Emerald City this year and Mega-Con is in my backyard. Mega-Con is great for getting sigs and sketches. C2E2 ...I will not be back.

I'm not going back. I would rather try to do Emerald City or MegaCon. C2E2 was too expensive. Chicago is not New York.

Thought I would do Emerald City this year and Mega-Con is in my backyard. Mega-Con is great for getting sigs and sketches. C2E2 ...I will not be back.

:sorry:

DR.X

I went to the Chicago Wizard show and was kind of bored except when trying to navigate the celebrity area to get out. I'm not much of a back issue digger and the OA selection, while nice, was out of my budget.

I liked being downtown, and there were more guests to meet and publishers to talk to (at C2E2). Plus I got to hang with Jon and his posse.

Kevin -

Couldn't agree with you more - Loved being downtown for C2E2 this year... Wizard was a bit of a bust since there was nothing to do around the con except eat.

Both of you guys need to make the trip to Seattle + it looks like they added Friday next year. It's a great town, + the con is a few blocks for Pike's Seafood Market on the sound.

I lived in Seattle in the earlier 90's and love the city... It's really pretty now since they built up the waterfront.

Another bonus is that it only costs like $5.00 RT for a nice train ride from the airport to the CON in about 20-30 mins.

I really enjoyed Emerald and C2E2 this year.

Kevin -

Couldn't agree with you more - Loved being downtown for C2E2 this year... Wizard was a bit of a bust since there was nothing to do around the con except eat.

Both of you guys need to make the trip to Seattle + it looks like they added Friday next year. It's a great town, + the con is a few blocks for Pike's Seafood Market on the sound.

I lived in Seattle in the earlier 90's and love the city... It's really pretty now since they built up the waterfront.

Another bonus is that it only costs like $5.00 RT for a nice train ride from the airport to the CON in about 20-30 mins.

I really enjoyed Emerald and C2E2 this year.

Plus I'll be there because no one would come to see a fool like aardvark.

:cry: