• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Sept Comiclink Winners & La-Hoo-sers thread...post 'em if you won 'em.

209 posts in this topic

I keep a book with me now when I am bidding now that lists all my titles and the books I still need.

i've got spreadsheets- book slipped through somehow.

lol

Wow...won this with a garbage bid. Went for $125 under the VG price of a # 1 alone.

Bound DD 1-16 in F/VF.

What will you do with that? Those bound volumes are so erratic in price, and cutting them apart never seems like a good idea due to the edge trimming and the spine binding.

Wow...won this with a garbage bid. Went for $125 under the VG price of a # 1 alone.

Bound DD 1-16 in F/VF.

What will you do with that?

My guess would be... read and enjoy 'em?

bingo....I collect bound editions, when they are cheap enough, and this one certainly qualifies.....

bingo....I collect bound editions, when they are cheap enough, and this one certainly qualifies.....

Do you have others that were reasonably priced? They're usually so expensive that I never even considered them before and have instead settled for the color reprint series like Marvel Masterworks and DC Archives.

Hungarian whorelord. :cloud9:

Don Juan of the Magyarian world!

About three people on this Board know what a Magyar is Roy (without consulting Google, that is), and you and I are two of them.

They're the larval stage of flies, right?

When I was in the Army, the drill instructor would call us Magyars all the time.

WOW! Posted a “throw-away” bid and won at about 1/2-GPA! :headbang:

Believe me this book is not easy to come by in 9.0 so I was very surprised...

RAD25961201098_124928.jpg

:gossip: it's my new undercopy...

Get any others Tom? I needed three and posted decent bids and came up with a big ole donut.

No...I actually had bid on the 106 and the 118 8.0...118 8.0 I thought went for real reasonable price, $170 I believe...but I was talking to my mom (she's 82 and leaving in the morning for a 2-week trip to South Africa!) and completely spaced on the JIMs...had put the bid in for the 116 along with the 106/118 a day or so ago...