• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tortoise feedback thread

119 posts in this topic

I just want to thank Tortoise (Mark) for a recent transaction (a Silver age ASM) I purchased from him.

Packaging was great! I look forward to buying from him again.

And while Jerster may not want to hear this, I think both Tortoise and I are hoping to see the Sharks do something in the playoffs this year :wishluck:

I just completed a trade with Mark and everything went smooth as silk. My under copy of Iron Man 1 for his ASM41 and I think both of us made out great!

Great communication, fast shipping and great packaging! With the books he has and the way he likes to switch up his collection, he's definitely a guy you want on your radar for trades or sales.

I'd do business with Mark any day of the week and twice on Sunday (thumbs u

Mark's a good guy to deal with...just sold him another key and he paid promptly as usual.

:applause:

And I bought it back a month later... :ohnoez:

If you look on wikipedia for "inventory turnover", you'll see Mark's picture.

He's a class act that I've sold to and bought from several times.

A+ in my book.

Bought, sold, and traded with Mark. Very reliable. A true fan of the funny book. Incidentally, observing his frenetic pace of acquiring books (and re-acquiring them :lol:) can get downright dizzying. He's more a hare than a tortoise. :preach:

jerster has it right with his Wikipedia assertion above.

Just sold a slabbed FF # 4 to Mark and he was great to deal with. Prompt payment, excellent communication and an all round pleasant, hassle free transaction.

Great board member. (thumbs u

Just wanted to thank Mark for a couple of nice Silver Age X-men which arrived today!

As always, a great guy to deal with. Thank you very much!!

Sold a slabbed FF 9 to Mark. Paid faster than lightspeed :gossip: (that means he paid fast). He is a master of quick communication :gossip: (that means he is on the forums all day). lol

All kidding aside, Mark is great to deal with and look forward to more buying and selling with him

Ken