• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tortoise feedback thread

119 posts in this topic

I recently had another deal with Mark, selling him an FF #10 and it was another flawless transaction. A great board member and buyer. (thumbs u

Mark purchased a Defenders #10 slab from me recently. He paid me instantly for it even tho I was not going to be able to deliver it to him for a few days.

Always like dealing with Mark.

Thanks man!

Mark's got great taste in comics - have sold and bought from him several times. We just completed a transaction involving an AV 1. Went smooth, as usual.

Top Notch!

Jerry

I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT TROUBLE WITH THIS SELLER. AVOID!!!

I kid, I kid :D

Just wanted to thank Tortoise (Mark) for a very nice FF # 2 I picked up from him. Thank you Sir! (thumbs u

Kudos to Mark for another successful multi SA slab transaction and thanks for the offer to pay extra for the postage, I appreciated the thought. :applause:

Just completed another perfect transaction with Mark! Couldn't have been smoother and great communication all the way around. And most importantly being able to add a nice book into Mark's ASM set! :headbang:

THX AGAIN Mark!!! ^^