• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tortoise feedback thread

119 posts in this topic

Bought a slabbed TOS # 42 from Mark and it was a flawless transaction. Prompt postage, very secure packaging and excellent communication.

Another super transaction with Mark that involved immediate payment, friendly communications, and a great overall experience.

I look forward to helping him with any other books he needs. It is my pleasure!

The problem with buying from Mark is that you can't stop! He's like our own drug dealer of comics.... enticing and luring in innocent men into his trap!

Just bought 4 relatively expensive ASM's from Mark and the transaction and communication was smooth as silk.

Thanks again!

Just worked through another great transaction with Mark. Very smooth, he took payments without a problem. The book was very well packaged and it looks at least a point higher than the grade. Mark is honest and he is a very strict grader, I look forward to doing business with him again.

Bought a book from Mark on Wednesday. Requested he get it shipped out the same day so I could have it by the weekend. Not only did he ship it same day, it arrived a day early and in perfect shape!

I will NOT hesitate to deal with Mark again. 100% confidence in him and anything he does...my highest recommendation!

Brock

Columbia Comics