• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tortoise feedback thread

119 posts in this topic

Another good deal with Mark. Great communications, prompt payment and Mark was very gracious when I found out that I'd made a mistake in my listing.

Thanks again, Mark. (thumbs u

Just wanted to thank Joe for getting my very 1st CGC book to me. Everything went very smoothly and the book arrived safely after a trip across the Atlantic. Hope I can grab some more of your sales soon

Just wanted to thank Joe for getting my very 1st CGC book to me. Everything went very smoothly and the book arrived safely after a trip across the Atlantic. Hope I can grab some more of your sales soon

PsychoJ...I think ya meant Mark? :gossip:

On a personal note, Mark hooked me up big time with a gorgeous mid-grade copy of Avengers #1. Me shipped out immediately, with a secure box and bullet proof packing. Mark is a great seller, I'm sure I'll be buying more from him in the future. (thumbs u

Just had yet another great deal with Mark, this time a trade for a slabbed Hulk # 6. Mark is an excellent boardie and knows how to conduct business. Great communication and completely secure packaging. I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Yet another great deal with Mark, this time he purchased a slabbed X Men # 12 and as always it was a perfect transaction.

Thanks mate, look forward to the next time. :applause:

Mark sold me another couple of cool slabs recently and as always it was a perfect transaction. :applause:

Sold the V For Vendetta set to him.

I listed it on here and what seemed like 5 seconds later got a PM from him asking to get it.

I chose to wait a couple days for him to put stuff in his paypal, but he offered me MO and a check as well, so I had options. Once he had cash in his paypal he paid quickly.

Great buyer. Hope its not my last sale to him.