• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snake Eyes Feedback Thread

95 posts in this topic

Just picked up 2 books (GS Spidey #4 and ASM #129) from Heath completed in a cash and trade PM deal. As usual Heath packs really well, communicates effectively, and ships quickly.

Thanks again bud!

You get 2 (thumbs u (thumbs u despite the fact that your :baiting: Michael Bolton...

:D

I am going to add to the chorus of people praising Snake Eyes (Heath).

I just received several Daredevils I bought. Packaging was great, and so too was the communication. (thumbs u

Looking forward to dealing with him again!

Ah...warms my heart to return from a brief Thanksgiving break and see all the kind words :luhv:

Glad everyone enjoyed their books as much as I enjoyed chatting back and forth. Happy holidays to all and we'll see if I can squeeze another thread in before Christmas...if nothing else I have some buying to catch up on lol

Heath is a good guy to have around if you're selling a lot. He tends to buy a lot. Of anything. :lol:

He likes a good deal and is also willing to give a good deal. I picked up a sweet, beat but complete copy of JIM #84 from him a while back through a trade. I know him to be an honest and a good-natured guy.

And if you are into either forensic psychology or the Alabama Crimson Tide--or need info on either--Heath's the man.