• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snake Eyes Feedback Thread

95 posts in this topic

Just wanted anyone who would dare be checking up on Heath to know, he is one of the nicest members on these boards, he walks the elderly across streets and is super awesome, except for his unwavering love of Stiltman (shrug)

I bought a CGC graded 4.5 X-Men #14 from him. He was very easy to deal with, great communications, and shipped very quickly. Comic arrived in excellent condition, with no scratches or cracks on the case.

The two things to survive a nuclear holocaust will be cockroaches and the packaging this comic was shipped in! :)

Heath bought a couple books from my last sales thread and is a GREAT buyer!

Fast payment, great communication and was even very understanding when I screwed up his order delaying his books.

Great buyer and a good guy to boot! (thumbs u

Thanks again Heath!

Heath rocks the House that rocks the house. Yo!! The best intern that Kramerica Industries has every had the pleasure to work with.

Heath will be heading up our newly opened R & D Division: Vandalay Industries. His first project: A coffee table book about comics!

Heath rocks the House that rocks the house. Yo!! The best intern that Kramerica Industries has every had the pleasure to work with.

Heath will be heading up our newly opened R & D Division: Vandalay Industries. His first project: A coffee table book about comics!

:whee:

So I should discontinue the R&D on the Aquaman Descaler????

trademark Kramerica Industries 2011, all rights reserved, and Aquaman sucks

I just got my CGC copies of All Star Comics # 6 and Jumbo # 144 from Heath that he was nice enough to let me pay 80 cents a month on till I got it paid off.

Something you all may not know about Snake (other than the fact that he owns the only publicly offered, copyright infringed Rupp original Clooney sketch)... he packs his CGC comics... in actual frickin' comics.

You all are like "whats the big deal Rupp (shrug) ... we use crappy tore up comics to pack with all the time". I know you guys do... but Snake packs with GOOD COMICS. I mean BAGGED & BOARDED COMICS! Stuff like Batman, Deadpool and a Action # 36... no wait... that was a used paper towel. I musta been caught up in the moment. These are the kind of books that you're like "hell... that would look good up on my wall at Heroes Con" kinda comics.

Literally, Heath's packing material is in better condition than 60% of the I sold in the last Clooneython. I've totally forgotten about my All Star # 6 and am enjoying the packing material right now in the shatroom. ;)

I anxiously await our first Norris / Clooney Team-Up!

I lift my Diet Vanilla Dr Pepper to you sir (I have a small fridge next to the toilet... for my own reasons)... :headbang:

Heath purchased from my Xbox thread and I'm afraid the rumors are true... He's an incredibly friendly, patient customer who pays promptly, even when you spell his name wrong in the PM. :)