• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snake Eyes Feedback Thread

95 posts in this topic

:taptaptap:

I just don't know what to say, he bought something, was beyond polite, and then he[font:Arial Black] paid[/font] TWICE as FAST as he was supposed to...

I'm just not sure what to do with people like Heath...

Oh...

THANK YOU! (worship)(worship)

Heath is awesome. If there's a better all around human being on this boards let him now step forward. Heath purchased some books from me and this guy rocks - quick payment great communication and always fun to talk to. He's always happy to give you that 'Bump' in your sales thread when you need it too!

Thanks again my friend! (thumbs u

Just got another big, well packed box of variant sweetness from my good pal Heath.

The man used his high grade Jenkins/Garney Hulk run as packing material to protect my super cool variants.

So I set there and looked at all the sweet variant covers of my 100+ bucks worth of books that I bought for about 5 minutes (all high grade I might add)...

... THEN I read my free Hulk packing material (which was in just as high grade condition as my variants) for about an hour and a half :grin:

I call that WIN - WIN with a side of WIN :headbang: