• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skypinkblu's feedback thread...posting in colors is encouraged;)
8 8

280 posts in this topic

A bright shining star streaking across the sky.

High above a world filled with scum and villainy, all you need to do is look up, catch sight of her, and be filled with hope.

How about a real honest-to-goodness Kudo?

Bought a couple packages of those cool vintage Harvey 3-D glasses from Sky, got prompt shipping (before I'd even paid her, but then, we've known each other for years) and killer packaging.

I now have enough 3-D glasses to last my lifetime, and probably a couple generations of my heirs and assigns, lol

RECOMMENDED SELLER!

The fact that I'm about the 34th person to chime in should tell you something. Sharon bought a nice Jumbo Comics Okajima Pedigree book from me. Paid almost immediately and was pleasant and blue the whole time.

Just got a great Mystery Men #2 from Sharon. Top notch all the way. (thumbs u

Easy to deal with, great communication, packed the book well and quick shipping. What more could you ask for????

Thanks again!!!!!

Just received another box of wonderful stuff from Sharon, including lots of freebies and things she went out of her way to find for me.

And only six days to ship to the UK :o

An absolute star, as always (worship)