• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skypinkblu's feedback thread...posting in colors is encouraged;)
8 8

280 posts in this topic

Purchased numerous books from one of Sharon's recent sales threads.  Books all arrived quickly and packaged like she was shipping fine china (and not just old paper).  In addition, she threw in some "extras".  Sharon is "the best"!

:applause::banana::applause::banana::applause::banana::golfclap::banana::golfclap::banana::golfclap::banana:

Just received a small lot of DC Archives books from a recent sales thread. Shipped quick and very well packed, (protecting those delicate HC corners!), Very happy to add these to the bookshelves and overall collection. Quite pleased to have these.  Thank you!

Easily one of the nicest sellers I've dealt with on the boards. Sharon is very friendly and knowledgeable about what she's selling.

The packaging exceptional with almost no tape!

I received a box of comics from a charity auction that Sharon did.  Very pleasant transaction and communications.  I look forward to the next time. (worship):foryou:

In all the years I've been here, I hadn't had the pleasure (I don't think) of buying a book from Sharon (a Planet, no less) - everything went smooth, seamless and she was kind enough to throw in a cool Daredevil magnet for me! She's the real deal that everyone has always talked about here on the boards!

Received a small purchase from skypinkblu’s recent sales thread.  Comic shipped in short order, well packed, and included a couple neat bonus items. Sky is always a responsible seller and anyone should be comfortable purchasing from her.  Until next time….   :)

Purchased a few more slabbed classics from Sha.  As usual, a very pleasant transaction with great communication.  A true asset to these CGC Forums.  Thank you, my friend!!! :foryou: