• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skypinkblu's feedback thread...posting in colors is encouraged;)
8 8

280 posts in this topic

Have bought from Sharon twice and both deals were smooth as silk. Excellent communication and packing and all that stuff was perfect too. You can tell the good ones after not much time. Sharon is one of the good ones.

Edited by Senormac

Just purchased a book from Sharon; excellent communication, great packaging, and beautiful item!

One of the greatest 5-star sellers & board members I've ever done business with.

Thanks, Sharon! :)

Sandflea (Craig)

P.S. - To be continued, of course....

Edited by Sandflea

Purchased some nice Prepack " The World Around Us" comics and they are beautiful (thumbs u

Sharon is great to deal with and a Super nice person :cloud9:

Thanks Sharon, Ty

Bought from Sharon at VCC a whole lot of Wonder Woman books. They all sported brand new bags and boards, were carefully packaged and protected and i'd say even better than described. :)

I'm very happy and will buy from her again.

Just wanted to thank Skypinkblu (Sharon) for a bunch of great DC lots I purchased from her. Shipping was quick and the books look great. And thank you for the freebies as well, much appreciated.

It was a pleasure doing business with Sharon! In fact, such a pleasure, I will post this in colour :)

I received my package today from Sharon. Although it was a week late due to the package being misent to Pacoima, Calif which was the fault of the PO, I was happy to finally receive it. The book was better than I expected; even though she scanned it, it looked better in hand. She also included two moderns even though I didin't expect that. Even my wife thought that was cool! Can't wait to read the book, but I'm reading an historical narrative right now by Rick Perlestein. When I finish that I'll read Sharon's book and a Brave and Bold 14 I just bought from a board member. I just love owning books from the fifties and early sixties!!

Respectfully,

SLR