• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skypinkblu's feedback thread...posting in colors is encouraged;)
8 8

280 posts in this topic

Just received some Spidey books from Sharon and was very pleased. Packaged well and received quickly. :applause: Thanks Sharon.

Sharon contacted me because she saw my interest in some Black Cat comics in a sales thread. Missed the one there and was able to pick up 4 gorgeous Black Cats from Sharon. Very first Harvey GA for me and couldn't be happier with them. Spot on grading, packaged very securely and sent out quick as a hiccup.

On the boards Sharon is truly the Queen of Comics.

Thank you for all that you do and I look forward to future transactions.

Edited by eternalrage

PURCHASED 9.24.12 FROM

[font:Century Gothic]skypinkblu:[/font]

Adventure Comics #423 • Adventure Comics #419 • Adventure Comics #418 • Adventure Comics #415 •

Adventure Comics #413 • Adventure Comics #409 • Adventure Comics #407 • Adventure Comics #404 •

Adventure Comics #401 • Adventure Comics #400 • Adventure Comics #396 • Adventure Comics #393 •

Adventure Comics #385 • Adventure Comics #398 •

No nasty, second-hand, yellowed, sticky & stained bags & boards from this seller...

skypinkblu had each book freshly bagged and boarded!

[font:Courier New]A Drama-Free Transaction • Great Communication •

She Also Threw In A Little-Extra DC Goodness[/font]

[font:Book Antiqua]~Sharon Is A Trustworthy Seller~[/font]

Sharon is awesome, just thought I'd throw that out there.

Recently bought a wack of Tec's that of course arrived speedily and packed amazingly.

And of course she threw in a few birthday freebies because she rocks.

Thanks again my dear, one day I hope to pay you back with a parade in your honor.

:applause:

Edited by Dawgwindu

Sharon was kind enough to support me through my first sale on the board. She was extremely polite, a pleasure to talk to, and quickly made payment. She even suggested that I start a feedback thread (which I hadn't thought of) and had posted feedback on it before I could even blink.

What a classy and genuinely nice person to work with!

This community is so lucky to have her!

Edited by CrocHntr

Received a magnificent GA book and a stupendous Detective. Packed airtight and delivered promptly. Even amongst her busy schedule and through hard times she still found time for her trade. Sharon is truly an asset to this community.

Thanks for all you do.

Curtis

My impression is that most boardies already know how great, trustworthy and dependable skypinkblu is...now I do too. We just did a deal for 1 S.A. book, and she was fast, communicative, super-pleasant and, yes, very accurate in her given (high) grade.

I would buy/sell from/to her in a heartbeat.

Thanks SPB!

--Rich