• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pickycollector feedback thread
4 4

164 posts in this topic

I just received a nice copy of Showcase 34 from Patrick...was the last book I needed to complete my Showcase 34-36 and Atom 1-20 run.

He's a great guy to deal with, and took the time to answer all my questions and provide additional photos/scans as needed.

He packed the book incredibly securely, and it got from Canada to California in five days, which seems crazy during these times of delivery lags.

Thanks Patrick! Looking forward to doing business with you again in the future...

Edited by silverseeker

Have now purchased several great runs and individual books from Patrick for large dollar (U.S. or Canadian depending on our respective geographies!) amounts. Each time everything has gone smoothly and a large number of books have arrived safely and in the condition described. Pleasure to work with and will do business with again in the future. 

Terrific experience buying from Patrick.  He was extremely patient, given this was a cross-border transaction, with money flows having to (apparently) be approved by both US and Canadian governments.  The books were very well and safely packed, and are beautiful - he lives up to his nic here.  Highest recommendation unreservedly.

I've been buying from Patrick for more than a dozen years now.  He's not "pickycollector" for nothing - he's got a good eye for good comics and the last couple of raw ASMs that I got from him are primo!

He's got great communication during the transaction, ships fast and secure - a no BS seller.  I will continue to buy from him. 

Purchased four Gold Key Turoks from this member. Fair grading and pricing, fast shipping, good packaging and very communicative after the purchase. I would happily purchase from pickycollector again!

I purchased a Superboy # 100 from Patrick that is beautiful. Great centering and colors.

You can tell that he spends a lot of time seeking out the best copies.

Shipping was fast.Packaging bulletproof.Communication great. 
A pleasure!