• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pickycollector feedback thread
4 4

164 posts in this topic

Long overdue kudos here for pickycollector. I bought a short stack of silver & bronze spideys...books were tightly graded, fairly priced, shipped fast, and packaged well. Awesomeness all 'round. I say we keep this guy!

Just want to thank pickycollector (Patrick) for a few raw Indian Chief books I bought from him.

I think this is the second or third time I have bought from Patrick. His grading is always conservative and the packaging is excellent. Great guy to deal with!

Patrick is the perfect guy to buy from. He has high expectations for his collection and when he sells you get exactly what he describes. Picked up some stuff from him not listed on the sales thread and couldn't be happier with the 12 Detective Comics and 4 Beware the Cat issues I received. Great communication and so glad that you're in Canada too so I can avoid customs fees. Definitely will deal with you and message you when I'm looking for something.

Thanks for a great transaction (thumbs u

:popcorn: Hiyo!

I am so sorry for being late with this... you sure have the right to knock me in the head!

Must express my deepest gratitude for being the big-heart addition to my collection with the Death of Superman books of Adventures of Superman #500 and Superman #75 with the poly-bag and card-insert, also cannot forget the other books in addition to my collection from you...

Truly hope to see you again for future-additions from you to my collection and hope your vacation-trip was memorable and magical!

Edited by UnRested Spectre

Purchased the following books from Patrick:

Detective Comics #415 VF/NM:

Incredible Hulk #175 NM-

Incredible Hulk #148 VF/NM to NM-

Unexpected #128 VF+ to VF/NM

House of Mystery #207 VF+

Grading and service is professional, friendly and reliable. Very impressed. (thumbs u

Many thanks Patrick. I look forward to next time. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Patrick is a great seller, but not only that, he's an honest person. He offered up a Man-Thing #1 that I missed out on in another sellers thread. He took the time to help me out and you don't see that much now days. Purchased a couple more books from him as a thank you. I wish I could have got more.

Thanks a bunch.

My second purchase from Patrick, hg Hulk, Thor, DD and the lovely Millie. Exceptional books and I had the pleasure to pick these up in person at a local Con. (thumbs u Many thanks Patrick, it was great seeing you, as always, I look forward to next time. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Just a quick note of thanks to pickycollector (Patrick) for another smooth transaction (JIM # 122, Jumbo Comics # 121 and Beware the Creeper #1).

As always, shipping was fast and the packaging was excellent!

Thank you sir! (thumbs u