• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

thehumantorch's feedback thread

59 posts in this topic

Just bought an AF 15 from Dave. Exactly as descibed and super fast shipping. From Canada, no less.

Sadly, Ryan sent this book to CGC and it came back qualified, married back cover. This positive feedback may not be deserved but I'm doing my best to repair the problem and he won't be out a penny.

Just bought an AF 15 from Dave. Exactly as descibed and super fast shipping. From Canada, no less.

Sadly, Ryan sent this book to CGC and it came back qualified, married back cover. This positive feedback may not be deserved but I'm doing my best to repair the problem and he won't be out a penny.

I'm lighting my torch and sharpening the pitch fork already. :baiting:

I'm lighting my torch and sharpening the pitch fork already. :baiting:

I checked that POS submariner carefully for resto. You have some nerve charging me more than $20 for a comic that cost ten cents.:slapfight:

Edited by thehumantorch

In addition to nearly 2 dozen flawless transactions Dave has also been an awesome friend - one of a handful that was really there for me over the past 2 months when things got rough. I can't even measure something like that. But I can say how much I appreciate his assistance and moral support and how much of a killer Human Being this Human Torch guy really is. Thanks Dave (thumbs u

I'm trying to catch up on some Kudos I owe and I sold Dave a nice

DC War Slab and what a perfect gentleman. Dave paid instantly

although he missed the Cap 110 I set up for him. :baiting:

Great board member to deal with and I'm proud to call him a friend of

mine in an internet sort of way. Hopefully I can meet you one day. :wishluck:

Highly recommended very honest person and makes these boards

a better place in my opinion. (thumbs u

Thanks again,

fay :foryou:

Just received a book from Dave that he donated in the Fazybones charity thread. Not only did Dave donate his book (in better condition than described) and cover shipping, but on top of that he snuck a cool extra freebie into the box for me, packaged beautifully. What a class act. (worship)