• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LoneTree's Feedback Thread
1 1

243 posts in this topic

This was my second time buying from Brian. I picked up a pile'o ASM slabs at the last VCC. Excellent deals, excellent communications, EXCELLENT packaging, and a sweet freebie. I would buy from Brian again without hesitation.

Thanks,

Scott

Just purchased a Turok archives from Brian and could not be happier with how smooth it went. Put a WTB, he responded and I bought. Very friendly and he shipped the book fast and secure. Another bright positive to the boards.

Thank you Lone Tree :applause:

Brian loves my . :cool:

I love it when Brian buys my ... and I love it more when he continues to buy my and piles on top of . (worship)

I'm glad he enjoys . I'm sure theres nothing like the feeling one gets when opening a big box... just filled to the brim... with my . :cloud9:

Thats the only way Brian rolls... he buys my by the boxfull. :applause:

I'm not afraid to crouch over that box and fill it up for him either. :sumo:

I enjoy the fact that he's obviously a -lover. I appreciate the -lover he is and I appreciate the dough he's thrown my way for said . :D

This shats for you Brian ! :acclaim:

Bought a CGC Sig Series signed by McFarlane, Lee and company of Amazing Spiderman #300 from Brian. Item is perfect, shipped perfectly and flawless communication.

Look forward to buying from Brian again and again, at least until the wife cuts me off.

-Brendan

Just completed another XLNT overall transaction with Brian! Great communication all the way...paid off through a couple of time payments in half the committed time! THX AGAIN Brian...glad to put the FF 5 into your set! :headbang:

Tom