• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm afraid to post an RMA feedback thread...
1 1

66 posts in this topic

You may not like his posts, but dealing with him is good. I had one deal with RMA that nearly went south due to Royal Mail. He did all he could to work it out from his side, and eventually we got there.

Stellar.

Was looking for a few 9.8 to complete a collection.

Contact RMA, and within a few weeks he got them.

Sent them to CGC and behold nine point freaking eight (9.8) :o

Easy to talk to, answered all PM, great guy doing bussiness with.

(worship) (worship)

On top of all that fast shipping (IN CANADA) :golfclap:

RMA/Joe was GREAT (in a non-sexual way) :grin:

High recommendations :applause:

Guest Grails

Multiple transactions with RMA on ebay and here on the boards. The last being a group of Sam Kieth SS books. One of the best sellers around.

I have now had two good transactions with RMA. He is great at tracking down 9.8 Valiants. He put in the extra effort to submit a raw copy I wanted in 9.8 at a risk to himself. He has been very straight forward and easy to work with.

RMA/Joe is the best!

I used his pressing / prescreen service and overall the grades came back either as expected or better! There were some dings by CGC (as expected) but also some bonuses (upgrades). His communication throughout this process was top notch and I always received prompt and professional responses to my PMs!

I plan to use his service again for some Byrne X-Men books early next year.