• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paperheart's Pathetic Stroke My Ego Thread
2 2

178 posts in this topic

I don't like Mike. He always makes great book recommendations, then sells me back issues to read at a very reasonable price. He always drops books by my office (no shipping costs) and then we BS for way too long about what books we think are awesome. Just a total scumbag. :-)

In all seriousness, Mike is awesome. Great seller!

Purchased a Kirby art book from Mike. Great book, quickly and safely shipped. Very impressed. 100% Satisfied. (thumbs u Many thanks Mike, looking forward to more. :)

Cheers,

Robert

we worked out a great deal. Accurate greater. YOU WILL NOT FIND A MORE WELL PACKAGED comic book sold to you in your life. You should buy from him just for to see how many layers of packaging he sends.

I swear he has every issue in existence. I needed two random issues and he immediately came up with both. Excellent pricing, shipped quickly, and superb packaging. I'm almost afraid to ask if he has the others I plan on buying, my wallet can't take it.