• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paperheart's Pathetic Stroke My Ego Thread
2 2

178 posts in this topic

Just received a small lot of tpb’s from one of Paperheart’s recent threads.  As always, promptly shipped and packed to survive the randomness that usps packages experience on their journeys.  Books look great and I’m a happy camper.   :)

Plugged a few more holes with some books from Paperheart’s recent sales thread. Fast & safe shipping, accurate grading, and ease of communication are boxes I can check off following both this and any past transactions I’ve had with Paperheart.  Thanks!   

Dude is ridiculously patient with the USPS.  Probably needs to move somewhere with regular mail delivery.  Knows how to pack and ship safely and securely and get you the books he promised.  Adaptable when things snafu.  Would happily buy from Mike again.

Not sure what I can add so I'll just say, bought some books and they look fantastic.

Mike shipped them quick and he really knows how to package them to keep them safe.

Would buy from him again in a heartbeat, A+!

Been a while since I’ve posted here and am still a couple weeks late from the last books I received.  I want to say “Thanks” to paperheart. I’ve purchased different stuff from him in recent years: series, sets, hc’s, tpb’s, & random singles. One thing all my purchases have in common is his attentiveness to packaging regardless of content or dollar value.  Aside from accurate grading, paperheart packs for safety, so everything arrives in condition sent.  They might be some random run fillers, but it’s appreciated and my collection is better for it.  :)

Edited by steveinthecity

My first floppies & collected editions in 2023 arrived!  Paperheart’s solid and careful packaging ensured everything arrived safe & sound.  All books as described and I’ve got some neat reads for the weeks ahead and to add to my shelves.