• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graded GA Archie Comics in Short Supply

424 posts in this topic

Yep, now to move on...

I noticed that some of the sites that have some nice collections of GA Archie's are Bob Storms, Metro and Four Color. Still no #50 and certainly not in HG. This book posted earlier is amazing.

I'll be happy with a 6.0.

archie50-80.jpg

Love those early innuendo covers. Back when scanners were an exotic item I had a bunch of comics scanned by a friend who had a publishing house. He called mid-way through to tell me the Archies were getting him aroused.

Yep, now to move on...

I noticed that some of the sites that have some nice collections of GA Archie's are Bob Storms, Metro and Four Color. Still no #50 and certainly not in HG. This book posted earlier is amazing.

I'll be happy with a 6.0.

archie50-80.jpg

Love those early innuendo covers. Back when scanners were an exotic item I had a bunch of comics scanned by a friend who had a publishing house. He called mid-way through to tell me the Archies were getting him aroused.

I really get a kick out of this one!

78-1.jpg

Sweet looking comic. I love the Montana GGA. Have you flipped through the comic to make sure it's complete? No missing coupons? hm I hope not.

You're in idjit.

Keep it to yourself.

Sweet looking comic. I love the Montana GGA. Have you flipped through the comic to make sure it's complete? No missing coupons? hm I hope not.

You're in idjit.

Keep it to yourself.

I've seen your picture in your DLR pants...I'm clearly not the idjit. And I'm trying to help the guy.