• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feed Namisgr some Back

112 posts in this topic

Bob rocks, for the AA 30 cent variant, priced fairly, graded accurate and all the rest. Thanks again, now if I could only find the other 30 center.

Thanks Bob (thumbs u

Bought several bronze Marvels from Bob last month. I've said it before, but Bob is just about the most consistant grader on the boards and this batch is no exception. Perfect transaction.

Though not my first with Bob, a great transaction as always. One thing I might point out.....Bob buys the book and not the label so his slabbed material is always VERY nice for the grade. The 9.2 FF 42 I got a while back is a 9.4 in a 9.2 slab. The recent TOS 50 is a CGC 8.5 and is nicer than either of the 9.0's that I've owned in the past.....definitely a keeper. Bob's raw stuff is mouth watering (feel free to use this in the out-of-context thread). GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend fo jesus) (thumbs u