• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archiefan's feedback thread

18 posts in this topic

Charlie McCarthy meets Walt Disney's Snow White.

Without a doubt the weirdest Disney item I've ever seen, and a top contender for All-Time, All-Paper, Weirdest Product Ever.

Thanks! Shipped promptly, arrived safely.

Seriously folks, talk him into posting his pic of this thing right here, it's bizarre!

I purchased 3 very rare books from ARCHIEFAN and he honoured our deal, in spite of an offer which was MORE than THREE times greater from another collector.

Scott has excellent business ethics and is a man of his word! I would not hesitate to recommend him. (thumbs u

The three books are rare Canadian variant editions of Classics Illustrated

CI17.jpg

CI18.jpg

CI19.jpg

I have purchased two big lots of Silver Age DC Superman family stuff from Scott and have no complaints at all. Good prices, good communication, good shipping. The only thing bad is that he didn't have even more stuff I needed!

Will definitely buy from again.

(thumbs u

I just sold a Golden Age oddity to Scott, and I have to stress once again he is a real gentleman. :)

A while ago he kindly offered to give up on a book I offered in a donation thread (my fault, as my listing was a bit confusing) to leave it to another board member, so I hope this time the book arrives smoothly and that he can enjoy it.

Deal with him with absolute confidence! (thumbs u