• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok - let's lock things down to real transactions please.

95 posts in this topic

Hello!

Interesting discussion. I am too new to the forum - started in 2012 - to know what is better, but I read this to learn. I am about to sell some books ( two hopefully) via PM's and I hope the buyers will give me a good review in my soon to be set up Kudos thread/page(which is it?).

Next time I PM them I will suggest that they leave the name of the book(s), the date, and their password per the suggestions above.

Let you know what the results are.

Thanks!

James

Edited by meditech

OK, first - thanks to everyone who bought anything from me. Second, let me thank everyone who left kudos for me.

Third, the meat of this post - for those that have not left me kudos, can I ask why? It seems a majority of my buyers don't say a thing after receiving their shipments from me, and it concerns me that maybe I didn't do something right and/or they are not happy with their transations, but if they don't say anything OWOTO, how am I to know?

PLEASE, everyone reading this - if you are happy with a board transaction, leave a positive note in the seller's thread here. If they don't have one, start one for them! If you are not happy, drop the seller a note and tell them why.

-slym (is a bit of a "worry-wort")

Thanks! But you know how much of a worrier I am... :lol:

;)

Oh yeah, let me add - kudos go to buyers as well as sellers, as I recently found out. I tried to go back and leave positive notes to all my buyers, but I could only find and/or remember so many of you all. Apologies if anyone feels left out.

-slym

OK, first - thanks to everyone who bought anything from me. Second, let me thank everyone who left kudos for me.

Third, the meat of this post - for those that have not left me kudos, can I ask why? It seems a majority of my buyers don't say a thing after receiving their shipments from me, and it concerns me that maybe I didn't do something right and/or they are not happy with their transations, but if they don't say anything OWOTO, how am I to know?

PLEASE, everyone reading this - if you are happy with a board transaction, leave a positive note in the seller's thread here. If they don't have one, start one for them! If you are not happy, drop the seller a note and tell them why.

Don't worry about it slym ... if someone has ever had a problem with one of your sales on these boards, rest assured it will come back up at the perfect moment ;)

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2013 at 8:32 AM, Bio-Rupp said:
slym2none said:

Don't worry about it slym ... if someone has ever had a problem with one of your sales on these boards, rest assured it will come back up at the perfect moment ;)

I only leave kudos when a member asks me to do so, and sometimes not even then.  Because, quite frankly, the whole kudos thread thing is ridiculous.  Which is why I don't have one myself.

Seriously - your accurate grading, fair customer service and decent packaging will go lot farther toward repeat sales than a thread in this silly place.

On 5/17/2018 at 8:29 AM, lizards2 said:

I only leave kudos when a member asks me to do so, and sometimes not even then.  Because, quite frankly, the whole kudos thread thing is ridiculous.  Which is why I don't have one myself.

Seriously - your accurate grading, fair customer service and decent packaging will go lot farther toward repeat sales than a thread in this silly place.

Agreed. 

Woah, this is the first time I've been in the kudos forum in years. How did I get in here and how do I get back out? 

6 hours ago, Ryan. said:

Agreed. 

Woah, this is the first time I've been in the kudos forum in years. How did I get in here and how do I get back out? 

Click your heels together three times, and say "no more nut kick in' mister Lizard, I want to go home!"