• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ft88
4 4

298 posts in this topic

Received several books I purchased in Ed's latest sales thread. What more can be said about the guy...he delivers..every time..without fail. Great guy to do business with (thumbs u

Thanks again!

Casey

What haven't I bought from Ed? Books have run the gamut from Bronze to Golden Age--cheap and very expensive. He packages very well, always willing to negotiate, works time payments as needed, and is always very solid about communication.

PLUS, you can always bank on him being a regular seller here. I think that also says something about his place on the marketplace ;)

Just received a great batch of Jonah Hex books from Ed. I have bought from Ed before and won't hesitate to buy from again. Painless and easy. Thanks Ed. (worship)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4285227&fpart=1

I also wanted to add that all the books were accurately graded.

Edited by Park

Received another great batch of comics from Ed. A bunch of Walt Disney's Comics & Stories and a couple of Uncle Scrooges. All were very nice for the grade, especially the WDC&S. Comics were packed well and as always, Ed shipped them promptly and was great to work with. Looking for ward to your next thread (thumbs u

Ed is a great seller with good prices and finds lots of material. I really don't want to give Ed this great feedback but I figure all you vultures already know this lol

If you have to compete with Scrooge in one of your buying threads you know he is cheap :)

Bruce

My first purchase from Ed, great packaging, prompt shipment, and most of all awesome books!!!

It was so good, I'm going back for seconds!

Thanks Ed!!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=78&Number=4414409&Searchpage=2&Main=207833&Words=ucleben&topic=0&Search=true#Post4414409