• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tigerscomics Feedback Thread

66 posts in this topic

Just received my 1st ASM 129 :cloud9: from Robert.

The price was great, packing was top notch. There was even a freebie book that was something I wasn't expecting and greatly appreciated.

Great seller! Thanks dude.

:headbang:

I hope Robert does a new sales thread soon (and notifies me! lol ).

His books, greatly packaged, arrived safe and sound this side of the ocean, they were accurately described and he even threw in two great freebies (and no krap, nice ones!).

Robert is the best you can get! (thumbs u

Purchased a Y The Last Man 1 from Robert. Great book and really happy with the deal, fast shipping and great customer service. :) Many thanks for this Robert, I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

(the other) Robert

Bought an SS4 from tiger.

everything about the transaction was fantastic. Price, speed, shipping, comic all great

thanks a bunch!

Some overdue Kudos for Robert, one of my favourite sellers. Purchased 7 books back in May, including a few keys, FF 49 and 50, all as usual carefully graded, very friendly and professional service with fast shipping. Many thanks again Robert, its always a pleasure. :)

Cheers

(the other) Robert

Purchased 5 raw books from Robert's latest thread, including an ASM 121 and Hulk 6, all tightly graded, spot on target, shipped quickly and securely. I always look forward to his sales and I am very happy to be a repeat customer.

Much obliged to you as always Robert :)

Cheers,

R