• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

thirdgreenham's feedback thread

68 posts in this topic

A unique and perfect transaction!!:

I started a thread in CG about if some "seasoned Boardies," could PM me about some questions and thoughts I had pertaining to some coins I have had.

The first one of that caliber to PM me was Andy. And I'm so grateful it was him!! What a punctual, considerate and very informative, Boardie (and Coinee) we have amongst us!! (worship)

As Andy learned, I had some gold and silver coins from a couple generations that I knew were worth a good chunk of change (pun intended!!) and I wanted to thin a big portion out since I have more than enough other hobbies that entail some form of: sentimental/family importance, monetary gain, historical importance or significance and dorky weird crapp the boys will shake their heads at and wonder what the helll was the old man thinking or on, when he bought these. I wanted to know what a coin collector and dealer's pov on: most neat, historical, rare/scarce, or just sound as another form of equity for the kids after Fajah buys the farm. :hi:

Andy promptly emailed me the day's closing price of gold and silver along with the current fmv upon the notes I already had about the coins and the pictures I took of all them for him to see. He was so informative and helpful!! Everything he stated or suggested was all provided with websites or other sellers' info to validate his notions on the matters. (I also know a Boardie or two that has done a transaction with Andy. They stated, "Andy is a good guy and very professional" I couldn't agree more now.) (thumbs u

Upon concluding which coins were to be passed down. Andy surmised since the exchange rate between us (Canada/Us) was not in my court, distance between us was a little far (Ontario/Chi-Town) and that I would just look and sell locally. Little did he know after how much he helped me out via such a quick, courteous and professional manner....that I had easily decided to sell to him!! :sumo:

When I told Andy this, he told me what I noted above and that and he felt I should at least get two or three other professional opinions down around me and attend a show if I I had time. But time to do this all is not readily available nor did I care to shop around. He already demonstrated his character and he was a one stop shop in my eyes. He was grateful I wanted to sell to him and I was much obliged he felt this way.So we worked out the logistics in a day and he received the coins at the end of last week and I received a wire this morning. A flawless transaction in every aspect!! Andy you definitely :headbang:

Thanks again for all you did. You take care enjoy time with your Sons!!

Eric

Edited by icculus308win

A unique and perfect transaction!!:

I started a thread in CG about if some "seasoned Boardies," could PM me about some questions and thoughts I had pertaining to some coins I have had.

The first one of that caliber to PM me was Andy. And I'm so grateful it was him!! What a punctual, considerate and very informative, Boardie (and Coinee) we have amongst us!! (worship)

As Andy learned, I had some gold and silver coins from a couple generations that I knew were worth a good chunk of change (pun intended!!) and I wanted to thin a big portion out since I have more than enough other hobbies that entail some form of: sentimental/family importance, monetary gain, historical importance or significance and dorky weird crapp the boys will shake their heads at and wonder what the helll was the old man thinking or on, when he bought these. I wanted to know what a coin collector and dealer's pov on: most neat, historical, rare/scarce, or just sound as another form of equity for the kids after Fajah buys the farm. :hi:

Andy promptly emailed me the day's closing price of gold and silver along with the current fmv upon the notes I already had about the coins and the pictures I took of all them for him to see. He was so informative and helpful!! Everything he stated or suggested was all provided with websites or other sellers' info to validate his notions on the matters. (I also know a Boardie or two that has done a transaction with Andy. They stated, "Andy is a good guy and very professional" I couldn't agree more now.) (thumbs u

Upon concluding which coins were to be passed down. Andy surmised since the exchange rate between us (Canada/Us) was not in my court, distance between us was a little far (Ontario/Chi-Town) and that I would just look and sell locally. Little did he know after how much he helped me out via such a quick, courteous and professional manner....that I had easily decided to sell to him!! :sumo:

When I told Andy this, he told me what I noted above and that and he felt I should at least get two or three other professional opinions down around me and attend a show if I I had time. But time to do this all is not readily available nor did I care to shop around. He already demonstrated his character and he was a one stop shop in my eyes. He was grateful I wanted to sell to him and I was much obliged he felt this way.So we worked out the logistics in a day and he received the coins at the end of last week and I received a wire this morning. A flawless transaction in every aspect!! Andy you definitely :headbang:

Thanks again for all you did. You take care enjoy this period with your Son!!

Eric

Wow, what a fine reference. :blush:

Many, many thanks to you as well, my friend. :foryou:

I greatly appreciate the kind words.

Oh, and I have 2 sons. :grin:

I've lost count how many awesome transactions I've had with Andy both

buying and selling and they have all been flawless.

He lets me make some time payments with well hidden cash so it's

not traceable to my better half. :devil: I was at the Post Office today

to mail him his last 150.00 on a 800.00 batch of books and the Postie

tells me she has a package for me and sure enough it was from Andy. :o

What an incredible packaging job of strictly graded books and he's easily

one of my favorite sellers on these boards. (thumbs u

You along with many others make these boards a better place.

Thanks again Andy for all the great books and the fantastic prices. :cloud9:

fay :foryou:

Edited by Fazybones

Just purchased a GI Combat 87 and a OAAW 208 from Andy. Amazing books and a great transaction. Fast and secure shipping. 100% satisfied! (thumbs u Many thanks for the beautiful books Andy, the OAAW especially means a lot. A pleasure doing business with you. :foryou:

Cheers,

Robert

Received a nice stack of war books from Andy recently. Everything was great as usual. One of the best here on the Boards. Thanks Andy.

What a board member and what a great guy!!

Just completed another transaction with Andy amd he sure is

a trusting soul. He stands for what these boards are all about. (thumbs u

He helped me out of bind buying 60 books without seeing a single

scan and to hear he was pleased was such a relief. :acclaim:

Thank you so much Andy!!

fay :)

Got some sweet Schomburg Nedor's from Andy. When I shipped some comics to him for a charity thread I donated to they took almost a month to get there and he was very patient. When he shipped my Nedor's to me I don't think it even took a week. He obviously has friends in the Post Office.

Thanks Andy.