• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skynwalker's Feedback Thread
1 1

86 posts in this topic

I just received a box of sweet books that were tightly graded and expertly packaged. I have bought from Marc before and I will do so again (thumbs u

Thanks again Marc!

This was a perfect transaction! I purchased a Wolverine slab from Marc that he graciously donated to the FlatRock02 charity thread. The book arrived quickly and he packed it like a PRO! A+++ and such a class act!

Thanks again!

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Just received another batch of awesome books from Marc. He's one of my favorite boardies to buy from due to on point grading and excellent packaging. I look forward to buying more books from him in the future.

Thanks again!

Casey

Bought 3 slabs from this guy. Great deal great packing great everything. Very satisfied! Thanks again!

2hia5v7.jpg

Honestly, Marc has to be the nicest guy I've met on the Boards! Sorry if I offended anyone - you're probably a close #2. ;)

Bought some sweet DD books off him. Fast shipping. Well packaged. And that's on top of the aforementioned - general, overall awesome guy!

Buy anything from him with confidence that you're getting a good deal and he'll make sure that the books are packaged right! (thumbs u