• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rube's I guess will join the party feedback thread :)
3 3

235 posts in this topic

The strength of my FF set has been bolstered mightily through my acquisitions from Steve/rube11! :headbang:

Can't say enough good things about Steve and all of our many flawless transactions...looking forward to our next deal together! :cloud9:

I've bought from Steve on two occasions (slabbed FF # 20 & 24, the 1st time and slabbed FF # 7, the second time). and he has been great to deal with.

Not one negative comment to say, it's all good. (thumbs u

I don't have too much experience on these boards . . . figure most don't know me. But, I bought an ASM #66 9.4 from him a little while back (my first purchase on the boards) for a great price; the book was real sharp, had excellent packaging with great communication. Thanks again, Steve!

I don't know where Steve finds all his books but you can always count on a regular dose of great books at fair prices from Steve. Steve is also an avid collector, just look at his signature line, amazing. He's a great guy, great communicator, and best of all he genuinely wants you to be happy with your purchases. A+++

Edited by bomber-bob