• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rube's I guess will join the party feedback thread :)
3 3

235 posts in this topic

Just got a great batch of books from Steve. I've dealt with him in the last and it was good to see that he's a class act still, just like he always was.

Always a recommended seller. (thumbs u

Just purchased a Hulk 111 CGC 9.4 W from Steve. Service is friendly, prompt and professional. Book shipped safely and quickly. 100% Satisfied. (thumbs u

Many thanks Steve. I look forward to next time. :)

Cheers,

R

I purchased a silver-age beauty from Rube11. I sent him a check and he sent me the book UPS 3-day on his dime. Excellent service and a pleasure to do business with. Wouldn't hesitiate to do business with him again!

Edited by Shivabali

Rube is super-ultra-hyper-awesome!!! Grabbed a Cap 100 in 9.8....he cut me a great price and enabled me to do a timed payment which helped alot as well.

He's an uber safe shipper and kept me informed during the whole shipping process.

Overall he's a great guy and I'd have no compunction working with him any time.

Thanks again Rube!!! You're the best!

Purchased raw DC 100 page Spect 4 and Thor 193, my second transaction with Steve. Always courteous and professional, great customer service, the grading tight and careful. Very impressed. (thumbs u I've got two very beautiful books and a great deal. Many thanks for this Steve. :)

Cheers,

Robert