• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rube's I guess will join the party feedback thread :)
3 3

235 posts in this topic

I've already left feedback for Steve but I just bought some more books from him and have to say a few things.

In the short time Ive been here, Ive bought books from like 10 boardies and all of The transactions have been A+++. Steve though is without question at the top of the list. His books are insane, prices are more than fair, packaging is perfect and when he says he shipped the books are at your door THE NEXT DAY!!!

This last sale, he went above and beyond to get the books out to me before he went out of town so I didn't have to wait! Without question the best of the best when it come to boardie sellers! When Steve has a sales thread, RUN! Don't walk to buy his books! No possible way you will be disappointed (thumbs u

Thanks again steve (worship)

I've already left feedback for Steve but I just bought some more books from him and have to say a few things.

In the short time Ive been here, Ive bought books from like 10 boardies and all of The transactions have been A+++. Steve though is without question at the top of the list. His books are insane, prices are more than fair, packaging is perfect and when he says he shipped the books are at your door THE NEXT DAY!!!

This last sale, he went above and beyond to get the books out to me before he went out of town so I didn't have to wait! Without question the best of the best when it come to boardie sellers! When Steve has a sales thread, RUN! Don't walk to buy his books! No possible way you will be disappointed (thumbs u

Thanks again steve (worship)

Awww shucks... :blush:

Thank you very much Jason.

My second post in this thread with another perfect transaction. Steve is truly a pleasure to deal with and, agreeing with SUFUNK above, is at the top of the list

of the many great sellers on these Boards.

Thanks Steve, keep the books coming !

I picked up a couple of Bronze Age ASM from Rube11 (Steve) and I just wanted to thank him for the great transaction.

Looking forward to buying for him again! (thumbs u

Just wanted to say thank you to Rube11 for another smooth transaction (I picked up a nice Silver Age ASM).

Thank you sir (thumbs u