• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feedback thread for Ed Robertson (aka robocard)

56 posts in this topic

I have been mostly a buyer on the Boards but I have sold to several Board members in person so although I am a little late to the party, I am hoping to get some of my past participants to give me a little positive feedback.

At some point, I will figure out photo bucket and get some sales threads going.

Ed Robertson

I sold some books to Ed (ASM 129 CGC 8.0 and HoS 92 CGC 8.0).

Could not ask for more of a gentleman...chatted on the phone and shared a wealth of knowledge while we hammered out a deal...one of those folks I truly look forward to dealing with again. Thanks for the business Ed (thumbs u

I've sold to Ed and he is both a top-notch buyer and collector.

Honest, up-front, and prompt sending payment.

I've yet to buy comics from him but would feel more than comfortable doing so.

Highly, HIGHLY, recommended. (thumbs u

When you look in the dictionary under class act, you'll see Ed's pic in there.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him as a buyer or a seller.

I have bought off of ED many times on the West Coast at many different shows. He pricing is more than good, and if you show Ed respect then you receive the same back ten fold from Mr. Ed Robertson.

Ed is always very easy/friendly to talk to so with his good personality it makes the buying experience from him a pleasure . (thumbs u

Classy Dealer all the way.

See you at Long Beach. ;)

Ed is truly a fantastic seller, I enjoy buying books off of him not only for the grealt deals on top quality books, but he is a great guy to talk to in person. If you have been to his storage units, stop by when you are in Phx, it's well worth the trip.

thanks from the guy with the champagne taste and beer budget

Ed Robertson is one of the people that once you've dealt with him you will always remember him. He stands out in memory as being one of the most genuine and sincere people I've ever dealt with in this hobby. Ed is a class act through and through and I do not think anyone could ever say otherwise.