• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scud: The Disposable Assassin

65 posts in this topic

Is anyone checking out that 9.8 copy on eBay at $1900? Seems high but 18 people are watching it.  Surely you can find a dozen 9.6 for a fraction of that price.

Scud the Disposable Assassin #1 CGC 9.8 Fireman 1994 1st Appearance! M9 113 cm | eBay

Edited by whetteon

On 6/1/2023 at 5:52 PM, whetteon said:

With all the lawyers and legal people who visit this website and love comics, can one of them track Rob down?  I mean, really pin him to the wall. Tell him we demand 1) print numbers and 2) signatures. :foryou:

Maybe you could try a message on his EBay store page? It looks like it’s active.

schrabhomevideo

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dkr=1&iconV2Request=true&_blrs=recall_filtering&_ssn=schrabhomevideo&_oac=1

On 6/10/2023 at 10:38 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@whetteon

Per your suggestion, unfortunately I didn't pay stick price lol I paid $90 cash, but he said he had paid the $35. Pick up at Fan Expo Dallas 2023!

IMG_20230610_103456256.jpg

Looks to be in nice shape but I may have over paid by $20. Is it at least first print?

On 6/10/2023 at 10:42 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Looks to be in nice shape but I may have over paid by $20. Is it at least first print?

Ah I think it is whew 😓😓😅

On 6/7/2022 at 12:31 PM, kimik said:

Sweet to see that prices are starting to run on it. I picked up a run of #1-7 in a cheap modern indie lot a couple of years on Heritage. Time to check if they are worth slabbing and send them in.

I guess it was only #1-5, but I finally found them again today. I will tuck them away again and wait for prices to rise further.

image.thumb.png.9a67f786a56262249df6f9380bf7e58a.png