• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2010..the view from behind the booth.

36 posts in this topic

If you wanted to see a well-run table, Bolland's table was the place to be. Chris was fielding all sorts of questions while Brian was free to do his thing. It was refreshing to see the sketch list laid out in plain sight along with schedule signing times clearly posted.

In all seriousness, I really appreciate your help in making this happen, Chris. (worship) It may sound weird, but it's almost as if having a Bolland Goblin in my collection lends a certain sophistication to the set.

:foryou:

Glad it happened for you, and thanks for the kind words.

Is this his first Wolverine sketch?

It's the first one I have seen and I've been handling his sketch list for about 6 years.

I am almost positive that it is his first Wolverine.

I am positive that this is his first on a sketch cover.

Here's a zoomed in shot.

IMG_0212-2.jpg

Is this his first Wolverine sketch?

It's the first one I have seen and I've been handling his sketch list for about 6 years.

I am almost positive that it is his first Wolverine.

I am positive that this is his first on a sketch cover.

Here's a zoomed in shot.

IMG_0212-2.jpg

It looks great for his first Wolverine sketch :applause:

Any Harley Quinns?

:sorry: Nope. When he got pressed for time at the end he went right to doing the Dredds and Jokers on the list because he was sure he could get those finished in time.