• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

silverweb Feedback Thread

97 posts in this topic

He is a great seller ! 2 boxes / bubble rap and tender loving care in the shipping AND FAST !

Wish he had more cool books for me to buy from him !

***** stars

:applause:

Edited by gyro-1

Great price on a stellar looking CGC'd ASM Annual 2. Excellent packaging. Thoughful enough to include a freebie reprint (reading) copy of an earlier annual. Tops!

STEVE

I made an offer on a coverless Marvel Silver-Age key that James had listed on eBay and he accepted, making me very happy. His packaging is bomb-proof and he's a genuinely good guy to talk to. I wouldn't hesitate to buy, sell, or trade with him in the future. (thumbs u

Received a package of Silver Surfers after I posted in the WTB thread. Very cordial, very well described books (I had no scans) and the packaging was solid. Already discussing a future transaction

Bought a CAPTAIN AMERICA #109 CGC 9.4 White Pages from James ...

The entire transaction was flawless ... awesome seller/member in every aspect of quality, shipping and packing. I really look forward to more deals with this guy (thumbs u

Thanks a ton man !