• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Blue Bolt 115 (Classic LB Cole Horror cover)

1 post in this topic

I know, I know, this post is more appropriate for the marketplace forum, but it would be totally out of place over there, and this way you guys get to enjoy the scan - one of his best horror covers IMHO! smile.gif

Flat, tight, bright copy with cream to off-white pages, the most notable defect is the mouse chew(?) in the upper right corner...also affects a little over half the pages (less and less each page). Slightly rusty staples, there's a tiny chip/sliver out of middle of the spine/back cover (I mean teeny tiny - it's like 1/16" x 1/8"), and a bit of back cover soiling (very minor).

Unrestored, satisfaction guaranteed or return for a full refund. The price is a firm $225 (or a flexible $275, your choice wink.gif ), but I'm always willing to trade for other Cole or Schomburg books. PM if interested...

bolt115.jpg