• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you own? (Working!)

Who's got any of the following in CGC 9.0 or better, please be honest  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who's got any of the following in CGC 9.0 or better, please be honest

14 posts in this topic

FOR 1 WEEK ONLY!!!!!

Well, since the forums changed the polls, I should be able to get this working now! Remember the rules? All have to be originals and owned by you RIGHT NOW! PLODS are included, but sorry, raw copies are not. You CAN click on more than one box!

Results are in, and it looks like you were all honest insane.gif as we have a graded Tec 27, Action #1, and Supes #1 all in CGC 9.0 or better! Unless of course Josh is out there and includes anything for sale on the link as his own 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

WOW, we are a powerful bunch

Results are in, and it looks like you were all honest as we have a graded Tec 27, Action #1, and Supes #1 all in CGC 9.0 or better! Unless of course Josh is out there and includes anything for sale on the link as his own

WOW, we are a powerful bunch

Well I guess I'm still technically the owner of one of those books in CGC 9.0 or better, but I got the only copy on the census and I didn't vote, so, someone's lying smile.gif

I know there are undocumented Action # 1's that people wouldn't send in because they didn't trust anyone with their book(s).

I remember we talked a lady into sending in her Four Color # 16 and she knew NOTHING about comics, it got an 8.5 Universal best copy ever (so far)

Another lady we helped got a copy of Famous Funnies out of her late father's toolbox and it turned out to be really nice too.

We=CGC

It would be safe to assume someone is lying, but more accurate that they are simply misinformed.