• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

calamerica's Feedback Thread

163 posts in this topic

Bought a nice raw ASM from CAL. It was graded tight and shipped quick (thumbs u

Thanks CAL (worship)

You have NO IDEA how happy I am that you are satisfied with my raw comic grading!

And I am always trying to get better and better.

Also more thank back to you for the Kudos! Credibility is hard to build, even harder to maintain! Without Buyers like you, there would be no need for credibility!

Take care Frank! :hi:

Great seller couldn't say more. Would buy from again. Oh wait I already have.

Many sincere thanks go to you! Trusted me TWICE in two weeks!

CAL who won't let Buyers down!

I love me some of CAL's money :)

And more will go your way!!!

CAL who gets to put Bio-Rupp on that Spreadsheet with great transaction!

I love when someone posts an :takeit: and pays fast enough for me to get the book out within 12 hours. That's a common occurrence with Cal. Thanks for another flawless transaction. PM with tracking info on the way. (thumbs u

I love when someone posts an :takeit: and pays fast enough for me to get the book out within 12 hours. That's a common occurrence with Cal. Thanks for another flawless transaction. PM with tracking info on the way. (thumbs u

Thanx for the Journey into Mystery #'s 99 &n 105, CGC 7.0. respectively!

I returned the Kudos courtesy for you, and hope we can do this again and again!

CAL :hi:

I've sold Cal multiple books on ebay in the last few months that have led to even more transactions thru phone calls & emails. He's been extremely gracious & forthright every time we negotiate, I especially remember the awesome deal he gave me on my Iron Man/Sub-Mariner #1 cgc 9.0 last summer. I recommend him 100% as a buyer and seller and definitely appreciate his recommendation to join the boards! (thumbs u

Cal is one outstanding guy. He picked up some PLODs from me and a IM & Subby #1 for good measure. I drove down to VTA and met the Missus for the score. Went off without a hitch!

Cal is extremely reliable and awesome to deal with. But most of you knew this anyway. But I'll say it again!

Had a computer crash, lost almost ALL data. The Microsoft Office application programs were lost, but most were PARTIALLY lost.

There were some "loss" in my Excel Spreadsheets I kept for years, particularly the eBay and CGC stuff.

So I am going to post the occasional "Trades of the Past" in the order the remaining spreadsheets contain. This way I won't forget any deserved Kudos that our fellow CGC Boardies have most certainly earned.

I'll start the entries real soon.

CAL gotta go for now... :busy:

Cal..who pays fast and is easy to deal with... :applause:

Got that great ASM # 8!

Also started a Kudos thread for you!

Cheers!

CAL :hi: