• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

calamerica's Feedback Thread

163 posts in this topic

So you oppose following the guidelines for this forum? :thumbsup: gotcha

The trolls get away with it. My turn.

Gotcha!

CAL his own Man...

The common denominator in all the issues you have had here is you.

Arex who is amazed by your self-absorption

I got more self-absorption issues and anything else if you want them... :cool:

CAL giving the people what they deserve more than what they want... :grin:

Trade from the past( undated):

Item # 15:

Seller: arexcrooke

Item description: TALES TO ASTONISH # 100, CGC NM 9.4 via ebay!

CAL who used to have great relations with many CGCers...

Sold some covers to Cal - prompt payment and ZERO problems.

Cal is a person I would sell to anytime.

Like the avatar!

CAL (thumbs u

Another solid transaction from the Cal-Man...purchased a nice HG ASM 75 and Cal threw me my first-ever IMSM #1 fine-ish copy freebie...can't ask for more than that! THX again Cal! :headbang:

Tom you are worth any freebie!

Honored to be able to give you one of my "pets" as present! Giving is better than receiving anyway!

See ya next time!

CAL your S. Cal friend :hi:

CAL, I don’t think Arex was trying to "troll" in any way, he just suggested that most people won’t see the kudos posted here, unless you also post them on the other party’s involved in the transaction threads, but again it seems you were already doing so… :)

Claudio, which hopes to have some deal with CAL some day… :foryou:

CAL, I don’t think Arex was trying to "troll" in any way, he just suggested that most people won’t see the kudos posted here, unless you also post them on the other party’s involved in the transaction threads, but again it seems you were already doing so… :)

Claudio, which hopes to have some deal with CAL some day… :foryou:

I thank your noble attempt of helping clearing up any misconstrued "misunderstandings" but truth be told Arex has been trolling me and bashing me for quite some time. He has a problem with me and I have a problem with his attitudes and words against me.

This cannot be fixed. Enemies are your enemies for many reasons, and I am the type of person that calls others out for their misdeeds. So in return, they TRY to call me out for every tiny, minute, minor, time-wasting infraction that they THINK they can nail me on.

I am not bashful on letting people know where their place is, and in many cases, it is NOT here on this Forum. However, a few have successfully "mined" money out of here with their tales of woe within their PM groups, and that is their sole purpose for joining here or other Forums, A few such scammers made the mistake of continually bashing my eBay model and business practices and thought that I would both not see that or would just simply forgive and forget. Forgiveness is for church organizations, forgetting is for chumps. Several others that no longer post here are those "chance" auctions on eBay that I ruin every chance I get. You would think that others would like that, but I caught grief for that too.

Comes with the territory. But march on I shall.

BTW, I DO return Kudos every chance I get, but many don't have a Thread. I have started a few, and I will start others when necessary

CAL :hi:

Cal purchased an IM #1 from me. Payment was quick and hassle free.

Great boardie, highly recommended. Thank you for the purchase (worship)

Thanx for the kind words! Your purchase got made before PayPal put the "lock" or Freeze on my account!

More embarrassing than anything else!

I made a separate Thread for your Kudos because I could not find a thread for you!

Good to have you on board!

CAL who thanks you!