• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fastballspecial's FB Thread
1 1

119 posts in this topic

I bought a nice set of Copper / Bronze Age books from his last sales thread and they arrived quickly and in great shape. A+ seller in my book.

Just completed a transaction with Fastballspecial.

Shipping was fast, books were well packed, and accurately graded.

Fastballspecial was courteous and professional through out the transaction.

ML.

Just dealt with Robert for the first time, and everything went perfect. The books were accurately graded, shipped quickly and securely, and Robert was a pleasure to communicate with. On top of it, he threw in a couple of freebies as well. (worship) I'll definitely look to deal with him again in the future. (thumbs u

I just bought some books from Robert's recent salesthread. The books were shipped promptly and packed safely. The books themselves were great with spot on grading. Robert threw in some freebies also. Just a great guy to deal with.

Robert is a pleasure to deal with. Great communication, fast and secure shipping and tightly graded books, as well as generous freebies! Buy with confidence! (thumbs u

I just got my books today from Robert's recent sale. This was my second transaction with him. All around excellent. The books were tightly graded, packaged safely, with great communication and fast shipping. My highest recommendation here. Great seller and Boardie.