• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fastballspecial's FB Thread
1 1

119 posts in this topic

2nd purchase from Robert after the latest sales thread. Had a ton of books (and even a few TPBs) sent in 2 large boxes! All were packed with care and arrived as described safely. Can't ask for a better buying experience. As others have said, just an all-around great boardie. Looking forward to the next thread!

Been buying books from Robert here and on the old (mow defunct) Comics Corral for well over 10 years with nary a problem.Great guy to deal with,always super nice books & bullet proof packing.I even buy books from him I don't need just because they are so dog-gone pretty:takeit:

I’ve been purchasing books from Robert’s sales threads for several years.  Did so again recently, very smooth transaction, great books, well packaged & fast shipping.  Oh…and this guy is phenomenal when it comes to predicting the next hot book!

Edited by Djohnson321