• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing Pt 2-- Lee, Simon, Romita, Colan

230 posts in this topic

FYI, I called yesterday about the Economy tier subs and there are no grades yet (but hopefully soon as they told me mid-April). Not an exciting update, but in case anyone else was considering calling I thought I would go ahead and post this.

FYI, I called yesterday about the Economy tier subs and there are no grades yet (but hopefully soon as they told me mid-April). Not an exciting update, but in case anyone else was considering calling I thought I would go ahead and post this.

Really??? I received my Economy tier books on Friday. (shrug)

Alot of books got done and were yours signed by Stan Lee?

either way by the end of April everyone will have everything!

Alot of books got done and were yours signed by Stan Lee?

either way by the end of April everyone will have everything!

Yes mine were all signed by Stan and I keep forgetting to add that when I post my updates. If your books weren't signed by Stan then you are probably getting them already, but if you had Economy signed by Stan it will likely be another 7-10 days before we get grades.

Grades on Economy books signed by Stan are in! (At least my 3 were.) I subbed 3 books, 2 of which had been cracked, and here are my results:

ASM #50, previously a PGX 7.0 W: CGC 7.0 W signed by Lee & Romita

TOS #83, previously a CGC 9.0 OW-W: CGC 9.0 OW-W signed by Lee, Colan & Simon.

DD #43 raw: CGC 9.2 OW-W signed by Lee, Colan & Simon

Overall I'm pretty excited. I was happy to see the PGX book transition to a CGC with the same grade, and while I had been hoping for a bump on the TOS I'll take it staying a 9.0! I'll post pics when I get them in-hand.

Thanks Sean!