• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Apollobuzz Feedback Thread

16 posts in this topic

Dennis traded me a very nice Walking Dead lot(#6VF, #9NM, #15F/VF, and a #61NM- Signed By Robert Kirkman!!) for my Walking Dead #50 1:25 Super Hero Variant. The trade with Dennis went great!! He was very easy to deal with and always responded to my PMs. I would deal with him again.

Thanks,

Wil

Did a face-to-face transaction for X-Men #266. Couldn't have went smoother, right on time, nice guy, worked with me, and fair price! Hope to do business with in the future. Thanks!

Had an excellent dealing with Dennis. We worked on a trade, but when things didn't match up he then gave me the book for free (worship)(worship)(worship)

You can not find a nicer person to deal with. He sent the book well packed and lightning fast. It was if anything UNDER-graded, the book exceeded all expectations :o

Highly recommended, I owe you one Dennis!